Microdermabrasion procedure is a medium mechanical exfoliation to gently remove the outermost layer of dead skin called the stratum corneum. This cosmetic procedure is effective in reducing fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, skin pigmentation, acne scars and general scars. We are able to treat your face and body with the best results.
Microdermabrasion stimulates the production of collagen, elastin and new skin cells. It has proven to be a very popular non-surgical aesthetic/cosmetic procedure.
Since human skin typically regenerates at approximately 28 day intervals, skin improvement with microdermabrasion needs to be repeated at average intervals of two – four weeks for continued improvement, depending on your skin’s tolerance and desired cosmetic effects. Multiple microdermabrasion treatments in combination with sunscreen, sun avoidance, and other skin care creams and vitamin infusions yield best results for your skin.
- Gives the skin an overall fresh, healthy-looking glow
- Non-surgical, safe, effective facial “lunch hour” procedure |45 min-1h
- Effective on all skin colors and types, we can include sensitive skin
- No anesthetic required to perform microdermabrasion
- Virtually no side effects
- Excellent for skin sensitive to chemical procedures
- Normal activities can be resumed immediately
- Best microdermabrasion in London according to our clients
- Excellent results after the first treatment
- Silk and smooth body skin with microdermabrasion
- You can treat old scars with good results
- Microdermabrasion is a No Pain treatment
- Amazing results for hyperpigmentation and photo-damage
- Enhanced skin penetration by other skin creams, serums and some soft acids
*We can add special masks or vitamin infusion to the facial treatments and. Ask us about availability.
Call London Physiotherapy at home, book your microdermabrasion and prepare yourself to have the best skin of your life. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments.